Leslie's Lord of Leather bracelet

Crafting is my hobby and I am glad to share my experience with my co-colleagues. It feels great that people love my creations and maybe one day in the future gunadesign will be more as only hobby. Today I received nice e mail from Leslie Hurd . She made my Lord of Leather bracelet by using my tutorial: "My name is Leslie, and I live in Silver Spring, Maryland. I'm a preschool teacher and avid knitter. This was my first foray into leather jewelry-making. I had bought the materials years ago, thinking I would get into it then. However, knitting took over as my primary craft pursuit and I stashed the leather and beads away. This pattern was perfect for me to jump into: beautiful, challenging, and well-written. I had fun working on it!" Thank you Leslie for you encouraging words and I hope to see in the future more of your designs.


Leslie Hurd gunadesing Lord of Leather bracelet version

Comments

  1. I love the contrast of the elegant pearls with the tough leather!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you, it great to see people use my tutorial and make great jewelry. Leslie made my day:)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments and they are great source of information and encouragement.

Popular Posts