Necklace Memories of France

After yesterdays disaster necklace, I decided today did not use any cutting instruments. For some time I wanted to made something by using cabochons. Under the glass cabochon is a  linen background with dried flowers of lavender. It reminds me my vacations in my beloved France. Lavender fields, small villages with even smaller vintage shops. To continue this theme, the necklace is made from dark purple waxed cotton cord in three layers with lavender color glass beads in from of small flowers. Put on your nice long linen   dress, don't forget my necklace and enjoy the glass of white wine on the terrace. 

gunadesign Necklace Memories of France lavander cabochon

gunadesign Necklace Memories of France lavander cabochon

Dress camelliatune




Comments

  1. Lovely necklace . The cord is really unique and I love the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you , I used waxed cotton cord. I love this material, it is easy to work with it and it cheaper as leather cord. Mainly, I make the first design with it and if it is success then in the future I use leather.

      Delete

Post a Comment

I love comments and they are great source of information and encouragement.

Popular Posts