Nostalgia- old hobby

During cleaning and rearrange my bookshelves, I found some drawings I have made many years ago. As a child I like the drawing very much and it was my favorite subject in the primary school. But as it usually happens, the reality takes us far away from things we love to do. I pick up this hobby some years ago,but again the life is too busy and mortgage too high... But may be it is not too late to pick up a pencil and to draw my emotions and dreams. I never followed any courses or took some lessons, may be it is time to change it. I still have 24 hours every day, 7 days per week, there should  be some time for it.

Craftsy introduced a new category - Fine Art! From landscape drawing to portraiture, watercolors to acrylics, these classes allow you to learn on your own time, at your convenience from talented instructors. Check out the new art classes from Craftsy: 



Craftsy Fine Art



gunadesign painting g


Comments

Popular Posts