Gloria Maris jewelry supplies (Germany)

New year, new ideas, new projects and to accomplish it we need good and affordable supplies. I advice to have a look at Gloria Maris (http://en.dawanda.com/shop/Gloria-Maris) assortment at Dawanda. Gloria Maris offers fair trade jewelry supplies made ​​from 100% natural materials in Cebu in the Philippines. These are the best quality natural products at good price. With these nice materials you will create not only awesome jewelry, but you will also support local communities and their business. For all European Union jewelry makers it gives possibility to order these products without additional custom duties.





Pictures from Gloria Maris Dawanda shop

Comments

  1. Are these some kind of beads? They are beautiful! I love beaded jewleries, wether it's made of matural or crystal beads. I remember receiving a necklace and earring set for my birthday. It's my favorite.

    SignatureJewelryPackaging.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments and they are great source of information and encouragement.

Popular Posts