Twilight Saga Earrings Bella's lullaby

It’s hard to believe that so many years have passed and we’re finally approached the last movie of the Twilight Saga. With Bella being turned into a vampire and her half-human half-vampire daughter Renesmee born, ‘Breaking Dawn Part 2’ will finally bring the curtain down for the vampire series with the final showdown between the Cullens and the Volturi.  I was a fan of the first three books, but I was not impressed by Breaking Dawn book and I thought the series would've been better if the fourth book had never been written: long and slow, and anti-climatic. Everything in the series has built to the epic battle that doesn't really happen.
Breaking Dawn Part 2 proved me wrong and I enjoyed every minute of it.  The final film did not drag me in the sections I had issue with. It highlighted the dramatic and intense moments between the Cullens, Quileutes and Volturi.  Actually the ending was absolutely sensational. They changed it from the book in such a huge way, and such a good way by offering the missing battle between the Cullens and the Volturi, but still keeping Stephenie Meyer’s ending. 



Twilight Saga Mother of Pearl  wire Earrings Bella's lullaby by Gunadesign
"The music slowed, transforming into something softer, and to my surprise I detected the melody of lullaby weaving through the profusion of notes. 
"You inspired this one", he said softly.

Mother of Pearl beads, Wire

Comments

Popular Posts