Little lady’s Little Black Dress (Spain-Belarus)

A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous”
                                                       / Coco Chanel/


Who says that only an adult women needs a classy little dress for special occasions. I still remember as a child I have a special theater dress. My mother loved theater, opera and ballet. I was often visiting special children performances with her and I should be dress in a nice dress. A visit to opera was a special occasion. Anna’s created designs reminds me my childhood and that very special feeling of waiting the begging of a performance.  Life took Anna to Spain, where she lives with her family, but in her designs you can still find some traditional  influence of her Belarusian  background.



Comments

Popular Posts